[Ex-crew] 2009 Reunion dates

cmaforster at talk21.com cmaforster at talk21.com
Sat Sep 20 20:59:14 BST 2008

Pretty sure there is some sort of rule on this that says it's the last Saturday in January....I might be wrong. Tony is the God in these type of things.

Personaly, as I've decided to make an appearance next year, and my new car arrives on that Friday, I'd love it to be on the Saturday. Give it a nice 250 mile run in at 100 mph until I get to North Wales, home to the speed camera and Chief Constable from hell.

Wanna lift Paddy? Can pick you up in Brum on my way through.

Chris