[Ex-crew] So far, so good ...

Andy Morris zaglabod at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 4 20:01:00 BST 2006

This is Anthony's fault - honest - he suggested the crew list ...

Shock, horror, probe: ex-Bangor engineering student writes a book!

Actually, I've spent the last 9 years or so writing (OK: 7, and 2 trying
to find a publisher), whilst being a telecoms engineer in various
far-flung bits of the globe - it helped to mop up the spare hours in
hotels. There's a few bits in it inspired by events in Bangor (names?
what names?) and I published on April 1st - through the Lulu site
(started by a guy who was one half of the team that brought the world
Red Hat Linux) which is an online self-publish print-on-demand setup -
and no, it wasn't intended as an April Fool joke, although it seemed
like it at the time as various petty technical last-minute hitches meant
it took me from 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM to upload the book and my website pages!

My website is www.amsor.org, the book is called "Grapevine".

Um ...

Cheers,

Andy