[Ex-crew] Just checking

Ian Pocock ian.pocock at dialstart.net
Mon Jul 25 14:18:48 BST 2005

My advice is to leave Basingstoke while you can! Otherwise you will develop
that stupid half-cockney-half-hampshire accent unique to Basingstoke, along
with a strong urge to get a double-buggy and fill it with illegitimate
off-spring.

Basingstoke - the only town to knock down an unsightly multistory and
replace it with another unsightly multistory. At least Slough has some
function - processing all of the Thames Valley sewerage!

Pokey

  _____