[Ex-crew] Just checking

KAREN CAMERON karen.s.wallace at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 8 10:13:31 BST 2005

Ewan was working at Olympia yesterday but fortunately drove in so he was okay.  In fact, it made his journey home easier than usual.  My brother lives and works in London, but fortunately got off the tube at 9.02am.  He was able to get a lift part of the way home in someone's car.

All puts things in perspective.

jenny kiernan <jk004h2244 at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
Take it everyone's alright?  My sister should have been on the underground this morning, but had to go to an audit somewhere else so didn't use the tube today.

I know several people work in London, just checking up.

Take care

Littlejen