[Ex-crew] Just checking

Golder, Paul Paul.Golder at brake.co.uk
Fri Jul 8 10:10:24 BST 2005

Glad to hear your ok Chris.. and also that the rest of you are doing
well.

So far this event seems to be a story of lucky instances for all those i
know, who for one reason or another were not near the bombs when they
went of. I alas only have the excuse that I wasnt meant to be in london
and so ... .was not in london.

Hope you all are fit and well..

Paddy