[Ex-crew] Just checking

Adrian Rutter adrian.rutter at bigfoot.com
Thu Jul 7 23:57:21 BST 2005

Was due in Central London by car this morning, expected at client for 9:30,
due to delays at my first visit, ended up stuck in Chelmsford, at which
point news came out and I cancelled the trip.

My route in, would have included driving along Aldgate High Street, past
Liverpool Street station...!!!  Followed by driving home up the Edgware
Road...!!! (eek)

Adrian