[Ex-crew] RE:

Adrian Rutter adrian.rutter at bigfoot.com
Mon Aug 15 19:41:00 BST 2005

Well I found out this weekend that Bangor has entered the 20th Century
(although they might have been there for a while, knowing me)

McDonalds have entered the Twilight Zone...

I must admit that the out of Town shopping in Bangor has improved
dramatically, NEXT, Tesco, Argos Extra and more are now sited on the
Caernarfon road out of Bangor...

Is it just me who has failed to locate them before last weekend...???

Adrian
  _____