[Ex-crew] Re-union 2004, Saturday 31st January.

Mike Kisby MKisby at united-polymers.co.uk
Thu Aug 21 20:24:04 BST 2003

Bloody hell!!

This takes organisation and planning to the next level!

Sod the 2004 re-union, when and where for the 2005 re-union!!

That said though, it is nice to see someone 'grasping the nettle' and sorting it out.

You can count me in (but, I probably won't get around to booking a room until mid January).

Hugs 'n' stuff,

Mikey

P.S.

I made the effort and attended Emma Edwards (oh bugger! she's called something else now... if only I could remember...)
Anyhow, Emma got married on Monday 18th to Rob. Thoroughly pleasant affair, excellent venue, good food, decent music.
When I pull my finger out, I'll get round to posting some pictures on the site.
It was good to see Emma's daughter has inherited her mothers 'interesting' dance style... Well I say dancing but I really mean flailing around... Well, not so much flailing around, more sort of... well, it's a bit like having an epileptic fit whilst standing up. Elgin, take note, you have some serious competition!

Mikey