[Ex-crew] FW: Joke

Golder, Paul Paul.Golder at brake.co.uk
Mon Apr 14 13:10:37 BST 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: Wallace, Keith
Sent: 14 April 2003 12:10
To: Golder, Paul
Subject: FW: Joke

A man recently entered his favourite ritzy restaurant and while
sitting at his regular table, he noticed a gorgeous woman sitting all alone
at
a nearby table. He called a waiter over and asked for the bestb ottle of
Merlot to be sent over to her, knowing that, if she accepts it, she is
his. The waiter gets the bottle and quickly brings it over to the woman,
saying this is from the gentleman over there. She looks at the wine
and sends a note over to him.

Her note reads:
"For me to accept this bottle, you need to have a  BMW in
your garage, a million  pounds  in the bank, and seven inches in your
pants."

After reading her note, he chuckled, and sent a note of his own back to her.

His note reads:
"Just so you know, I happen to have a Ferrari Testarosa, aB MW convertable
 and a Mercedes 600 SL in my garage. I have twenty-five million
 pounds  in the bank. But not even for a woman as beautiful as you would I
cut three inches off.

JUST SEND THE BOTTLE BACK"