[Ex-crew] Retaliation for earlier email more pro-girls

Golder, Paul Paul.Golder at brake.co.uk
Tue Apr 8 17:05:21 BST 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: Amanda Wilson [mailto:amanda.wilson at mpuni.co.uk]
Sent: 08 April 2003 15:56
To: Tony; Sonya Cox; Jo Ryan; Paul Golder; Noel Cleary; Nikki; Lisa
Rudman; Lynn Dorward Benn; Karen Craig; Catherine
Subject: FW: FW:

Second  Hand  Brain

In  the  hospital  the relatives gathered in the waiting room,where their
family  member lay gravely ill. Finally, the doctor came in looking tired
and  sombre.  "I'm  afraid  I'm  the  bearer  of bad news," he said as he
surveyed  the  worried  faces.  "The only hope left for your loved one at
this  time  is  a  brain  transplant.  It's  an  experimental  procedure,
semi-risky and you will have to pay for the brain yourselves." The family
members  sat  silent  as  they absorbed the news. After a great length of
time,  someone  asked,  "Well,  how  much  does a brain cost?" The doctor
quickly  responded,  "$5,000  for  a  male  brain,  and $200 for a female
brain."  The  moment  turned awkward. Men in the room tried not to smile,
avoiding  eye  contact  with the women, but some actually smirked. A man,
unable to control his curiosity, blurted out the question everyone wanted
to  ask.  "Why  is the male brain so much more?" The doctor smiled at the
childish  innocence  and so to the entire group said, "It's just standard
pricing  procedure.  We have to mark down the price of the female brains,
because  they've  actually been used, whilst the men's are usually unused
at  all".  SEND THIS TO A WOMAN WHO NEEDS A LAUGH ... AND TO THE GUYS YOU
THINK CAN HANDLE IT!