[Ex-crew] dodgy newsgroups

Mike_Kisby%FCB at fenner.com Mike_Kisby%FCB at fenner.com
Mon Dec 3 10:31:37 GMT 2001

Emma,

It's good to know that you're still as weird as ever.....

Hugs & stuff,

Mikey

"Emma Edwards" <emma.edwards at ntlworld.com>@vulch.org on 02/12/2001 10:36:24

Sent by:  ex-crew-admin at vulch.org

To:   <ex-crew at vulch.org>
cc:
Subject:  [Ex-crew] dodgy newsgroups

Hey, Gareth, was that you on  uk.comp.homebuild ? Message with the subject:
Homebuild Virgin

I don't know the people I bump into on dodgy  newsgroups...first Tony on
uk.d-i-y and now you.

Mind you I don't go to alt.sex.wierd.hair.fetishes  at all so I'll never
bump into Mac!

*grin*

Emma

Confidentiality & Disclaimer Notice:
The contents of this Email and any files transmitted with it are private
and confidential and intended solely for the use of the person or entity to
whom they are addressed.   If you are not the intended recipient, you may
not copy, forward, use, rely on or distribute this message or any file
attachments.  Any unauthorised disclosure of information contained in this
communication is strictly prohibited.  Please inform the sender if you have
received this email in error.
Nothing in this email amounts to a contractual or other legal commitment on
our part unless confirmed expressly in writing by an authorised Officer of
the Company.
The views expressed in this email are attributable to the sender and may
not necessarily reflect the views of the Company.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted by Email, the recipient should
check this Email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  We do
not accept responsibility for any virus transmitted by this Email.