[Ex-crew] Baby Rutter Pictures

Anthony Frost Vulch at kernow.demon.co.uk
Tue Aug 22 20:20:36 BST 2000

Adrian has sent some pictures of his new offspring to the list. As they
add up to a megabyte by the time they are encoded, I've hacked them out
and stuck them on my web server as http://www.vulch.org/~rutter/

I was going to do some thumbnail versions but some of the originals are
in a wierd format that my thumbnailer won't handle, so given a choice
between spending the evening at home being a sad computer geek, or going
to the pub, I'll have a pint of Triumph please and you'll have to
live with the stunningly descriptive filenames...

         Tony