FW: [Ex-crew] Stupidity yet again...

Wallace, Karen Karen.Wallace at hants.gov.uk
Tue Aug 22 10:08:56 BST 2000

Ewan says that you can either spell it the proper way (i.e. EWAN) and be
like him (not sure that that's necessarily a good thing!) or you could spell
it like Euan Blair, the PM's alcoholic son.  (With Benedict's crew
connections, possibly more appropriate!)

Congratulations from us!  (Even though Ewan reckons it should never have
been allowed!)

Karen & Ewan
xx