[Ex-crew] Stupidity yet again...

Adrian Rutter adrian.rutter at jewson.co.uk
Tue Aug 22 09:54:29 BST 2000

Theres me worrying about passing on the girlie bits and forgetting to say
what we have called him.

Mandy and I have decided to call him Benedict Ewan (But don't hold me to the
spelling of Ewan, as we have not fully decided how to spell it, Ewan, Ieuan,
Euan, Iwan, etc...)

Regards

Adrian Rutter
Data Warehouse Analyst
Jewson Limited

Embark Phone Number - 43-995-8474
Phone - (024) 7643 8474
Fax - (024) 7643 8401
e-Mail - adrian.rutter at jewson.co.uk
Web address - http://www.jewson.co.uk

Any opinions expressed in this E-mail may be those of the individual and
not necessarily the company. This E-mail and any files transmitted with
it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this E-mail in error and that any use or copying is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this E-mail in error please notify the Meyer
plc Helpdesk by telephone on +44 (0) 870 514 3115.

http://www.meyer.co.uk

This footnote also confirms that this E-mail message has been swept by our
mail system for the presence of computer viruses.